At Need Services
At Morris Nilsen Funeral Chapel, we celebrate the idea that every funeral service is unique. Our funeral directors have helped thousands of families plan services for a variety of situations, involving both Burial and Cremation.
Learn about the funeral process, from the First Call, to how to prepare for the Arrangement Conference, to your options for Funeral Services and Final Disposition.
What began as the Nilsen Funeral Car Company in the 1920s, is, today, Morris Nilsen Funeral Chapel. Our 3rd generation funeral home has evolved over the years, but our commitment to families experiencing the death of a loved one remains unchanged.
Meet our funeral directors and staff, tour our funeral chapel, and learn why local families have counted on us time after time.
- Stephen Bissell Healy, age 79, of Bloomington/Edina
- MArgaret McCalla "Peggy", age 70 of Bloomington.
- Irene "Terrie" Solberg, age 89, of Bloomington.
- Harry Nelson Peacock, age 85, of Minneapolis.
- Gregory Wayne Smith, age 66.
Family Owned & Operated, Since 1958