During the Arrangement Conference, family and friends meet with a funeral director to plan funeral services and arrange for final disposition of the deceased. Our funeral directors will create the best experience for friends and loved ones.
The funeral director will need the following information about the deceased, as soon as possible, to file a death certificate with the State of Minnesota. This information can be given over the phone, by e-mail, or brought to the arrangement conference.
- Full name (first, middle, last, maiden)
- Date of birth
- City of birth
- Social security number
- Parents’ names (including mother’s maiden name)
What to Bring to Arrangements
It is also helpful to bring the following items to the arrangement conference, or as soon as possible:
- Clothing, including undergarments, jewelry, glasses, etc.
- Photos for obituary and hairstyle and makeup (if applicable)
- Military discharge papers (if applicable)
- List of survivors' names, and any other information for newspaper notices